|Hi everyone. My name is Eisa Al Nashmi, and I'm a Kuwaiti student currently doing my Master's degree at the University of Florida. This site was a reasearch project for one of my online journalism classes. It was difficult to try to talk about a whole country in just 3000 words, but I intended to present a simple, yet, fun site about Kuwait. If you think I missed something or if you believe I made a mistake, please free to contact me.|
Below is the list of the sources I used. The numbers in red after the paragraphs correspond to the sources used
Encyclopedia Britannica—you can log on to this encyclopedia using the UF database system.
- CIA World Factbook-Kuwait .
- Kuwait Photo Lab- I have taken permission from the owners to use some of their pictures.
- Flickr- in this picture sharing site, I typed the word Kuwait with other words like food, war to get some of my specialized pictures. I have asked permission to use these pictures. So to be fair, I am going to list the people who have taken these pictures. you can go on their profile and see more: Psycho Milt, Coluombo (Manal Al Mokimi), Mink, Beholder (Ahmad Al Nusif), GulfWar.
- Kuwait Information Office in India- this is where I got the English translated constitution.
- Freedom House- this institution ranks countries in terms of press freedom.
- National Committee for Missing & Prisoners of War.
- Student Future- Pictures in the slide show where all taken from here.