Below I have made a video that outlines some quick travel tips that should help you if you plan to make a trip to the United Kingdom.
- You WILL need to take your passport and keep it with you at all times.
- Information will be requested and flagged before entering the UK, ensure that any legal issues you have in the States are dealt with before you travel.
- If you plan on staying longer than 6 months, you will need a relevant Visa or Entry Clearance to the UK.
- You will be required to fill out a landing card entering any country in the European Union- this requires basic information and where you plan on staying whilst in the country.
- You will be required to clear Customs, bringing banned good into the UK will result in your arrest, see the link below for an updated list of banned goods.
All this information has been taken from Her Majestys Revenue and Customs website.
Click on this link for a list of banned goods in the United Kingdom.