- Use compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Unplug appliances when not you're not using them.
- Instead of drying your clothes in a dryer, use a clothesline.
- Reduce your shower time.
- Walk, bike or take the bus to school or work.
- Find a group of friends and carpool.
- Buy locally grown veggies and dairy.
- Use a water filter instead of buying bottled water.
- Support local eco-friendly bussinesses.
- Wash your clothes in cold water.
- Go electronic and pay your bills online.
- Resue old water bottles.
- Recycle paper, plastic bottles and glass.
- Turn down your thermostat.
Youtube video by HappyDancingTurtle.