Thrift Books is a cyber version of your favorite used bookstore, maybe even better. With 6 million titles to choose from, Thrift Books has the rare books that you can’t find in store. Variety is everything. The site offers used books at discounted prices from sellers nationwide. And not only books, either. Textbooks and best-sellers are also available through the versatile site.
- Textbooks: Punch in an ISBN number and let Thrift Books search its database for your book, sold at a discount from Thrift Books’ different sellers. Each seller will have a description the book's condition and of their location, so look for sellers near you for faster shipping.
- Bargain Basement: The bargain basement is the source for all your used books: novels, nonfiction, children’s books, rare finds, etc. Like the textbooks, sellers will list their location, pricing and condition of books.
- Best-sellers: Consider this a refined version of the bargain basement. The best-sellers are also used books for low prices, most of which are in very good condition. Why spend full price when you can get nearly same thing for a fraction of the price?
- Deals: The deals page is probably the most innovative of any online bookstore I’ve seen. It lists deals of three books, generally of the same genre, series or of a similar theme, such as the first three Harry Potter books or a set of all-time classics "Anne Frank’s Diary," "Lord of the Flies" and "To Kill a Mockingbird." The set will be sold for a low price of $8.95 for a limited time. Don’t forget to check this page for great deals!
- Gift Cards: And if you want to give someone the gift of books, Thrift Books makes that available for its customers through its gift cards section. Gift cards can be made out to any amount and sent electronically to the recipients email.