Sex and the City was a huge hit in the late 1990s and early 2000s, so, of course, someone decided to make some more money off of Carrie Bradshaw. The Carrie Diaries takes a look at young Carrie growing up in suburban Connecticut and slowly working her way into Manhattan.
You see the fashion. You hear the writing. You meet the friends that created the Carrie Bradshaw we grew up on. But you also see a young girl struggling with boys and school and bratty little sisters. It's not Samantha's meaningless one-night stands or Charlotte's husband's performance issues. Simply, it's a girl looking for the right boy, like most shows and stories and lives really are on the basest level.
- Carrie Bradshaw: AnnaSophia Robb
- Jill 'Mouse' Thompson: Ellen Wong
- Sebastian Kydd: Austin Butler
- Maggie Landers: Katie Findlay
- Dorrit Bradshaw: Stefania Owen
- Larissa Loughlin: Freema Agyeman
- Tom Bradshaw: Matt Letscher
- Walt Reynolds: Brendan Dooling
- Donna LaDonna: Chloe Bridges
Airs Mondays 8/7c
Run time: 60 minutes