Two and a Half Men (2003)
Premiere: CBS; September 22, 2003
Plot: "The show was originally about a hedonistic jingle writer, Charlie Francis Harper; his uptight brother, Alan; and Alan's growing son, Jake. Charlie's free-wheeling life is complicated when his brother gets divorced and moves, along with his son, into Charlie's beach-front Malibu house. The series' premise was revamped in the ninth season, focusing on Alan moving on with his life after the death of Charlie with help from his new best friend and housemate, Walden Schmidt, who is also dealing with his own troubles following a bad divorce. Alan, Walden, and Jake eventually bond, becoming close friends, forming a surrogate family unit."
- 2006 Outstanding Multi-camera Picture Editing for a Series
- 2007 Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Cinematography for a Multi-camera Series
- 2007 Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Multi-camera Picture Editing for a Series
- 2009 Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series (Character Alan Harper: Jon Cryer)
- 2009 People's Choice Awards for Favorite TV Comedy award