This can't be a website about a cheese without mentioning a grilled cheese sandwich! I discovered this sandwich and the brilliant combination that is goat cheese and prosciutto thanks to a food truck in Miami,Fl called Ms.Cheezious.This is as good as a grill cheese can get!
Total cooking time: 10 minutes
2 slices of marble rye bread (can use regular bread)
40g of GOAT CHEESE
Maybe- tomato soup
Slices of prosciutto
Slices of tomatoes
1. Pull out small pan.
2. Smear a good amount of goat cheese on bread. It is easier to smear if you heat up the cheese in the microwave for a few seconds.
3. Place 2 to 3 slices of prosciutto. Best if you rip up slices.
4. Add tomatoes and arugula.
5. Close and butter up outside of sandwich.
6. Place on pan, while flipping sides till toasted to your liking.
7. Take bite of sandwich and be in grill cheese heaven.