Any day starting with goat cheese will definitely be a great day. This breakfast sandwich is the best way to go for it. This recipe is a little bit of my own concoction, although I’m sure I am not the first to think of this. I mixed the ingredients between 2 different sandwiches I have tried before to make the ultimate one.
Total cooking time: 15 minutes
2 large croissants
40g of GOAT CHEESE
2 handfuls of spinach leaves
2 large eggs
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
a few thin avocado slices
2 to 3 honey baked ham slices
1. Slice open croissants and smear in goat cheese. I prefer my croissant to be toasted, you can opt to doing this at this time or not.
2. Fill croissant with handful of spinach leaves. Set aside.
3. In a small pan, cook egg to your liking. For less of a mess, I recommend frying the egg completely. Egg whites would also be a nice healthy option.
4. Season egg with sea salt and black pepper.
5. While egg is cooking, thinly slice the avocado.
6. Place egg, avocado and ham in croissant.
7. Pour a nice cup of orange juice and enjoy your breakfast!