Chocolate Cake Pops
Supplies & Ingredients:
- Chocolate cake mix
- 1 tub of frosting (any flavor)
- 12 ounces of candy coating
- About 3 dozen lollipop sticks
- 13 x 9 inch pan
- Styrofoam block
- Bake the chocolate cake according to the directions on the box.
- Crumble the cake until it's fine like dirt.
- Mix in frosting with a spoon or your hands.
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Freeze the balls for about an hour.
- Melt the coating candy.
- Poke a hole into each cake ball with the skewer.
- Dip one end of the lollipop sticks into the melted coating.
- Insert lollipop sticks (the side with the melted coating) into cake balls.
- Dip the cake balls into the candy coating.
- Tap off any excess candy coating.
- Place cake pops in the Styrofoam block to dry.
- Decorate cake pops, if you want.