Throwin' it down in the Kitchen!
Follow along with the slide show, here's how I do it in the kitchen! I'll give a step-by-step so there's no mistakes :)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gather your ingredients. Some cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of oil, and 1/2 cup of water.
- Stir and mix all the ingredients in a seperate bowl. Mix like crazy for best results!
- On a cupcake pan, place each sheet in a given spot.
- Fill each sheet up to 2/3 full of cupcake mix. [Careful! You don't want it to over fill and rise above the pan!]
- Let it sit in the oven for about 20 minutes. Check it out every 5 minutes, don't just put a timer on!
- Once they're golden, take a small toothpick and poke it. If you don't see goo then it's fully baked ;)
- Leave the cupcakes out to breathe for a little. Give it about 6 minutes, they were burning in a hot oven!
- NOW is the fun part! Start spreading out your preferred frosting with a large spoon, add sprinkles or treats of any kind to top it off