Things To Remember
You can't afford to forget...
Here is a general list of things to remember when preparing for and dealing with a zombie outbreak. Use this page as a quick refresher, so you'll never forget the important things when it matters. (Some tips gathered from Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide.)
- Aim for the head!
- Always know your way out.
- Pay Attention!!! Look around and be careful.
- Avoid large, populated areas.
- Stay quiet and listen for the undead.
- Always keep your weapons handy and in good condition.
- Maintain communication with party members to avoid confusion.
- No time for sentiments, kill the infected.
- Always plan before you act!
- Stay in shape.
- Don't get bit!
- Fire is NOT an effective way to kill a zombie, but it is effective for disposal of zombie corpses.
- Constantly train yourself with many weapons.
- Never go off alone.