New York City World Trade Center
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is a leading financial services firm, supplemented by a strong and profitable U.S. consumer business with five business segments:
- Investment Bank
- Investment Management & Private Banking
- Treasury & Securities Services
- JPMorgan Partners
- Retail & Middle Market Financial Services
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates (collectively "JPMorgan Chase") have committed $10 million to the relief efforts. They are facilitating contributions from the public and The J.P. Morgan Chase Foundation is matching, dollar-for-dollar, donations made by the firm's employees and retirees to the following funds:
- American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund-
- The core of the American Red Cross disaster relief is the assistance given to individuals and families affected by disaster to enable them to resume their normal daily activities independently.
- New York State World Trade Center Relief Fund-
- This fund, established by New York Governor George E. Pataki, supports the World Trade Center emergency response and victim-support effort, in coordination with other relief funds.
- Twin Towers Fund-
- New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani established this fund to ensure that the generous outpouring of support for the families of the uniformed service heroes affected by the disaster is coordinated, responsive, responsible and accountable. There is an online donation page on which people can donate any amount from $1.00 to $250,000
© Copyright 2001 Ariana Ollila