Finding the Studio For You
have decided what form of dance you would like to learn, there is some simple
advice on finding a place to learn.
1. What is the most important element in your dancing?
2. What are you willing to spend?
3. Why do you dance?
Some simple answers:
Remember that belonging to a studio is a place you belong to. It is a social place and place to grow.
On your search for a studio, ask the following questions and to make your decision:
1. What is
the philosophy of the studio and its owners?
2. What services are available?
3. What level of training/accomplishment have the owners and teachers attained?
4. What is the atmosphere/environment of the studio?
5. What is the student body’s opinions and feelings about the studio?
6. Fees for service?