A lot of the information and snapshots on these pages come from my time on the Khe Sanh plateau. I was there from April to June 1968. I served with 2nd squad, 3rd Platoon, 1st Battalion, 1st Regiment,1st Marine Division.
Other sources include:
- Hammel, Eric. KHE SANH Siege in the Clouds an Oral History New York: Crown Publishers, Inc. 1989
- Pisor, Robert. THE END OF THE LINE The Siege of Khe Sanh New York: W.W. Norten & Company, 1982.
- Ewing, Michael. The Illustrated History of the Vietnam War KHE SANH New York: Bantam Books. 1987.
- Camp, Richard D. Col. USMC (Ret.) LIMA-6 A Marine Company Commander in Vietnam June 1967 -- January 1968 Ed. Eric Hammel. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company. 1989.
- Bonds, Ray, ed. THE VIETNAM WAR The Illustrated History of the Conflict in Southeast Asia New York: Crown Publishers, Inc. 1979.
- Pimlott, John. VIETNAM The Decisive Battles New York: Macmillan Publishing Company. 1990.
- Pike, Douglas. VIET CONG The Organization and Techniques of the National Liberation Front of South Vietnam Massachusetts: The M.I.T. Press. 1966.
- Lanning, Michael Lee, and Dan Cragg. INSIDE THE VC AND NVA The real story of North Vietnam's Armed Forces New York: W.W.Norton & Company. 1993.
- MacDonald, Peter. GIAP The Victor in Vietnam New York: W.W. Norton & Company. 1993.