Best Sites for Elementary Educators
- Web Sites and Resources for Teachers
- Collection of sites and resources from the Internet for teachers to use in their classrooms.
Resources are arranged in 8 categories: language arts, social studies, math, science, art, music,
just for kids, ESL/bilingual.
- Teachers on Net
- It has a valuable
curriculum bank, teachers' net chat board and a mentor center for grade-level discussion.
- CLN(Community Learning Network)
- This site is designed to help K-12 teachers integrate
technology into their classrooms.
- WebSite for Busy Teachers
- Site is organized by
subject areas and affords direct links to source materials of use to K-12 teachers.
- Project Star
- Train teachers
on the use and development of Internet resources.
- Educator's Toolkit
- Includes a monthly newsletter featuring reviews of educational web sites, themes, lesson plans,
parent and teacher resources.
- Educator's Arena
- Offers current issues, administrative resources, curriculum resources and links to student and school projects.
- Teacher's Oasis
- Designed for K-12 teachers who are new to the internet. Links to teacher-useful websites and a
handy dictionary of terms used in the website.
- Education Resources
- A large collection
of various resources for educators.
- Discovery Free Educators Guide and E-mail Lists
- Offer free E-mail lists to discuss with other teachers and weekly reminders of programs and
College of Journalism and Communications