Emergency Manager Rudy Crews, 758-1025, 758-1134, 755-4100
- Lulu Community Center, U.S. 100 E., Lulu
- Springville Community Center, Suwannee Valley Road, Lake City
- Mason City Community Center, U.S. 41 S., Lake City
Emergency Manager Arthur Bellot, 498-1240
- Anderson Elementary School on Horseshoe Beach Road, Cross City
- Dixie High School, Westside of Cross City on U.S. 19
Emergency Manager Ron McQueen or Bill Brideson, 463-3188, 463-2245
- Trenton Elementary and High Schools, U.S. 129 N., Trenton
- Bell Elementary and High Schools, U.S. 129 N., Bell
Emergency Manager Jim Postol, 792-1272, 792-1727
- Courtoy Civic Center, N. Hatley Street, Jasper
- Hamilton County Memorial Inc., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post, SR 6, east of Jasper
Emergency Manager Nonie Mae Bell, 294-1950
- First District Community Center, SR 53 N., Day town
- Mayo Community Center, U.S. 27 W., Mayo
- Airline Community Center, between Mayo and Branford on SR 27
- Fourth District Community Center, U.S. 27 E., outside of Branford
- Lafayette High School, U.S. 27 E.
Emergency Manager Billy Cobb, 486-5100
- Bronson High School, School Street, Bronson
- Chiefland Elementary School, 811 NW 4th Drive, Chiefland
- Williston Elementary School, 801 S. Main St., Williston
Emergency Manager John GeBaide, 732-8181
Main shelters: All public schools in Marion County are designated emergency shelters. Shelters will be systematically opened based on the need created by the event.
To be announced in the event of emergency over local radio stations.
Emergency Manager Dean Kelly, 329-0379
- Ochwilla Elementary, 299 N. State Road 21, Melrose
- Kelley Smith Community School, Kelly Smith Road, Francis
- Jenkins Middle School, N. 19th Street, Palatka
- Crescent City High, U.S. 17 and Union Avenue, Crescent City
- Browning-Pearce Elementary 100 Bear Blvd., San Mateo
- Interlachen High School, 126 N. County Road 315, Interlachen
- Palatka High School, 302 Mellon Road
- Crescent Elementary School, 1020 Huntington Road, Crescent City
Emergency Manager Murel McDonald, 364-3405, 362-2222
Others to be announced in the event of emergency over public radio stations.
- Suwannee Elementary School West, corner of Walker Street and Pinewood Way
- Branford High School, Governor's Street in Branford.
Emergency Manager (acting) Michael Matthews, 584-6413
- Taylor County High School, 900 Johnson Stripling Rd., Perry
- Taylor County Middle School, 318 N. Clark St.
- Taylor Vocational School, 3233 U.S. Highway 19 South
- Mormon Church, Woods Creek Road
- Fellowship Baptist Church in Steinhatchee
- Steinhatchee School, SR 51, Steinhatchee
- Perry Primary School, 400 N. Clark St., Perry