- Linda Cole, Software Protection.
- Rosemary J.Coombe, Objects of Property and Subjects of Politics: Intellectual Property Laws and Democratic Dialogue, 69 Texas L.Rev. 1853 (1991).
- FIST, a site dedicated to stopping Fox's attack on fan sites
- Jane C. Ginsburg, Putting Cars on the 'Information Superhighway': Authors, Exploiters and Copyright in Cyberspace, in Copyright in Cyberspace: Copyright and the Global Information Infrastructure,Amsterdam: Otto Cramwinckel, 1997.
- Larry Lange, Copyright Fight Rocks Net, Electronic Engineering Times, February 25, 1998.
- Law and the Web , CNet.
- No Electronic Theft NET Act, Searcher, February 1998, No.2, Vol.6, at 24.
- Online Freedom Federation
- David G. Post, New Wine, Old Bottles: The Case of the Evanescent Copy, American Lawyer, May 1995.
- Steve Silberman, Fox Slams Bootleg Millennium Sites, Hotwired.
- Special Report on Copyright, Washington Post, 1997.
Copyright Act of 1996, Title 17 USC.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Copyright Term Extension Act
Table of Cases
Castle Rock Entertainment, Inc. v. Carol Publishing Group, Inc., 150 F. 3d 132 (2d Cir. 1998).
Paramount Pictures Corp. v. Carol Publishing Group , 11 F.Supp. 2d 329 (SDNY 1998).