Resources on the Web
- "InVision Guide to a Healthy Heart" is a graphic-intensive interactive information site on cardiovascular disease created by health-centered publishing company Anatomical Travelogue Inc.
Invision Guide to a Healthy Heart
- American Heart Association gives statistics on cardiovascular disease including effects on gender and ethnicity.
American Heart Association
- Medline Plus offers an overview of cardiovascular disease including news, symptoms, prevention and treatment.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention gives information on risk factors, laboratory research and health programs involved with cardiovascular disease.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry, an international medical society of clinical laboratory professionals, shows how to assess increased chances of cardiovascular disease.
Lab Tests Online