Yield: 5 servings
- 5 cups sliced fresh peeled peaches
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Sugar substitute equal to 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brandy
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat a 9-by-13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread the peaches in the pan. Combine the brown sugar and sugar substitute, sprinkle over the peaches and drizzle with the brandy.
- Bake uncovered for 8 minutes, stir the mixture, and bake for an additional 4 minutes or until the peaches are tender. Serve warm. If desired, serve over a scoop of light vanilla ice cream.
Nutritional Facts (per piece)--calories: 106, carbohydrates: 24g, cholesterol: 0mg, fat: 0.1g, saturated fat: 0g, fiber: 3.4g, protein: 1.2g, sodium: 2mg, calcium: 13mg
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- Sugar substitute equal to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup each frozen blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons protein powder (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)--calories: 187, carbohydrate: 35g, cholesterol: 5mg, fat: 1.5g, saturated fat: 0.3g, fiber: 8g, protein: 11g, sodium: 143mg, calcium: 361mg[Breakfast] [Dip] [Salad] [Entrees] [Desserts]