Whether you're looking for more information, personal advice, forums, or support groups, there are plenty of Web sites that address all topics dealing with alcohol.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Government institute site with news, research, publications and links to sponsored sites
- Provides a confidential and anonymous survey to examine your drinking patterns.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- International organization with the primary purpose to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Site for college students frustrated with the binge drinking craze to vent and tell their stories
- BAE - Blood Alcohol Educator
- An interactive, educational program, available in English and Spanish, developed in conjunction with the University of Illinois, that informs the public about Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) levels and how alcohol affects you as an individual.
- Alcohol Studies Database
- Contains over 70,000 citations for journal articles, books, book chapters, dissertations, conference papers, and audio-visual materials dealing with Alcohol research
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services -
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Government site for prevention of substance abuse. Includes news, research and resources.