Books about The Secrety City
- Racing for the Bomb: General Leslie R. Groves, The Manhattan Project's Indispensible Man. by Robert S. Norris. Co. 2002. South Royalton, Vt.: Steerforth Press.
- Atomic Spaces: Living on the Manhattan Project. by Peter Bacon Hales. Co. 1997. Urbana: University of Illinois Press.
Articles about Oak Ridge
- "Groves takes the reins." Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. December 1992, Vol.48, Issue 10, p32.
- "NEED R&D HELP? IN TENNESSEE, DIAL O-A-K R-I-D-G-E." James B. Treece in Lewisburg, Tenn. Business Week. Copyright 1993 McGraw-Hill, Inc. June 7, 1993.
- Convention and Visitors Bureau of Oak Ridge
- The Oak Ridge Environment
- The Oak Ridger
- Oak Ridge Schools
- Oak Ridge High School
- Oak Ridge National Laboratories (ORNL)
- ORNL Environmental Sciences Division
- TVA Green Power Switch
- United States Department of Energy Oak Ridge Office
- Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce
- Greenways Oak Ridge
- Secret City History
- Atomic Heritage Foundation
- American Museum of Science and Energy
- Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association
- Oak Ridge Rowing Association
- Oak Ridge Football Boosters
- Oak Ridge SoccerCats
- Oak Ridge High School Baseball
About Oak Ridge:
About the area:
Note: Photographs by Lauren Christ except for the two photos of the labs, the photo of Mr. Wamp and the photo of Mr. Senter, which are courtesy of the Associated Press.