Sources that have contributed to the development of this site and may help PR practioners:
- "Advertising and Public Relations: Facts and Trends." Careers in Marketing.
- "Better PR Plans Needed to Harness The Power of the Web." (2003, November). Pr News, 59(43), 1. Retrieved October 27, 2004, from ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry database. (Document ID: 443428451).
- "Communication on the Internet and Survey of Electronic Publishing." Carlson, David.
- "Market Trends: Survey Says Net Influence is Internal." (1998, April). Pr News, 54(15), 1. Retrieved October 27, 2004, from ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry database. (Document ID: 28817621).
- "New Media at Newhouse." The S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University.
- "Public Relations Department." The College of Journalism and Communications, University of Florida.
- "Undergraduate Courses." Philip Merrill College of Journalism, University of Maryland.
Home | Commerce | Curriculum | Feedback | Training | Resources