You'll find a text version of my resume below. A PDF is available for download here.
Address: 2900 SW 23rd Terrace, Apt. 132, Gainesville, Fla., 32608
Maupin House Publishing
- I've been at Maupin House Publishing on an internship since January. I'm considered an editor.
- I edit any press releases they release and their blog.
- I also handle social media aspects for them, like Twitter or Facebook, occasionally.
- I also help design fliers and other materials to distribute when needed.
- Maupin House Website
The Palm Beach Post
May 2012-August 2012
- I interned at The Palm Beach Post, a newspaper in Palm Beach County, over the summer.
- I started off covering local events such as concerts, festivals and other happenings in the area.
- After a while I got upgraded, you could say, to covering the local news beat. I covered things like crime in local neighborhoods and town hall meetings.
- I also did some photography and social media work when covering these stories.
- Palm Beach Post Website
February 2009-August 2011
- I worked as a sales representative helping customers on the floor - mainly in the electronics section.
- Also worked the cash register when needed
- I was trusted to close the shop up myself near the end of my stay at the job
University of Florida
Expected Graduation Date: August 2013
Outside Concentration: Political Science
Member of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ)
Received AA degree in May 2011
Graduated on Dean's List
- Experience editing video
- Experience doing photography
- Microsoft Office