Some things on my Wish List...
Like many people, I've always had my own version of a bucket list. I've written down a couple of these things and some have always just been in the back of my mind. Some have been crossed off and even more have been added. Below is pretty much the most lengthy compilation of the things I want to do in this life. Yes, I'm aware some are a stretch, and some contradict each other. But in a perfect world...
- Go to the Emmys.
- Spend a birthday in Paris.
- Spend a (different) birthday in Italy.
- Brief the White House Press corps.
- Be a dad.
- Write a kids book.
- Write for a TV show.
- Go on a BBQ tour of the United States.
- Work for Disney in some way.
- Live in NYC, California and Chicago for some part of my life.
- Take a spontaneous trip.
- Get over my fear of public speaking.
- Scuba dive in a coral reef in Australia.