M.A.M.C University of Florida
B.ed Shanghai International Studies University
July.2010-August.2010 Apprentice journalist at Department of Law and Policy, Wuhan Evening
- Responsible for reporting focusing on governmental event.
- Published 15 news clips plus one independent piece.
June.2011-August.2011 Journalist intern at Department of News ReportingXinmin.cn under Xinmin Evening
- Responsible for reporting focusing on social issues and civil rights.
- Published 20 news clips
2010-2011 Translator at Chinese agency of Hostech Technology, Co. ltd.
- Responsible for translating manual handbooks and agreements.
2011-2012 Translator at City Super Shanghai ltd.
- Responsible for translating package labels and other information.
2011 Recipient Consultant at "Swiss Night" cocktail party, Switzerland Tourism.
- Responsible for ceremonial reception in representing the Shanghai Division of Switzerland Tourism.
2011-2012 Translating the letter collection of Truman Capote "Too Brief A Treat".
- English to Chinese.
2011-2012 English Editor at icenci.com, a non-profit program to translate same-topic news from different languages and aspects.
- Responsible for translating and editing.
2013 Event supervisor at Centerplate, University of Florida
- Responsible for Food Serving, cooperating with group members and volunteers.
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Sufficient in Photoshop and CorelDraw, Corel Painter and other flat graphic design softwares.