A Bit of Travel Advice..
Everyone enjoys traveling in their own unique ways, but given the amount of
cruises I've been on, I can definitely be of some assistance.
When first boarding the cruise, you want to remember the following:
- Print out luggage tags prior to boarding.
- Re-check bags to ensure nothing is in violation with the ship's ordinances (which can usually be found on your cruise's website).
- Plan to arrive at boarding at least two hours before the ship embarks.
- Bring all of your travel documents,
i.e. passport/license/boarding pass.
When arriving at a particular destination, the following are important to remember:
- Bring a backpack/bag which can hold identification, boarding pass and money.
- Make sure and bring plenty of water, just in case.
- Bring an extra pair of clothes and shoes (some businesses won't let you in with normal beach attire and prefer you dress casual).
- Always plan to be back at the ship at least an hour before it leaves, it's not worth the risk of possibly being left behind (and it has happened).