TONY HILL - RESUME
- Bilingual/bicultural. Lived in Spain for half a year and visit frequently.
- Made Presidentís Honor Roll every semester and member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Good people skills
- Dedicated worker and eager to learn new skills
- University of Florida, 1998 to present
- Majors: B.S. Finance and B.S. Telecommunication
- GPA: 4.0/4.0
- Gulliver Preparatory School, 1998
- RELEVANT COURSES
- Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Principles of Marketing, Principles of Management, Business Law
- Model, Select Models (1997 - 1998)
- Note-Taker, Einsteinís Notes (Spring 1998)
Responsibilities included regularly attending class, taking impeccable notes, word-processing these notes, and marketing them to fellow classmates. Final note-packets had to be very detailed, comprehensive, and include any graphs/diagrams displayed by the professor. In a class of 100 students, final note packet was purchased by more than half of the class.
- Sales Assistant, Tropical Music (Summer 1999)
Assisted at a Latin American music sales convention, setting up and closing down the companyís booths, answering questions about the company and its merchandise, and marketing the company to current and potential customers.
- Volunteer, News 5, WUFT, WRUF (Present)
Volunteer at the University of Floridaís radio and television stations writing news stories, editing sound bites, aiding in the production of live newscasts, and working behind the scenes with the technical operation of the stations.
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- Approximately 10 years of experience. Resourceful in Internet research.
Familiar with Works, Word, Excel and Powerpoint on Windows 95/98.
Contact Tony Hill.
Visit the home page, Stefanie Mederos's resume and a page with pictures.
Created by Stefanie Mederos .
Background courtesy of