If you've landed on this page you probably know that I'm a senior journalism major on a magazine track at the University of Florida. Originally from South Florida, I'm enjoying my final moments as a student Gator before thrusting myself into the "real world".
In Gainesville, I've been published in The Independent Florida Alligator, UF's student-run newspaper as well as The Gainesville Sun. I've interned at Good Housekeeping Magazine in New York City, and I'm currently interning at The Gainesville Sun, a New York Times Company newspaper.
5 things you might not know about me:
1. I have a ridiculous, sometimes unhealthy, obsession with shoes - think Isla Fisher in Confessions of a Shopaholic. Fall boot season is my life source and I look forward to it like small children look forward to birthday cake.
2. I love Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, and old school Hollywood glamour.
3. I think first impressions are lasting impressions and try my best to make a good one.
4. I'm currently training for a half-marathon and I'm very excited about it. I've never been athletic but running has helped me get over some recent obstacles. You should try it!
5. I've been skydiving. See my pictures here.
Words of Wisdom:
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone." -Audrey Hepburn's tips for beauty