My name is Ashley Hoover.
I am currently a junior at the College of Journalism and Communications in the University of Florida.
I chose Journalism because I am not sure what I want to do with my life, but I know I find happiness in writing and exploration of the world.
I've dipped my pen here and there. I'm torn about career decisions. I think I could be happy doing anything.
So far here is the list.
To Be List...
- Travel Journalist for some fabulous magazine.
- Photo/journalist for National Geo.
- Helicopter pilot (one who drops explosives over menacing avalanches at ski resorts).
- Chef (preferably in the baking/pastry department).
- Most importantly Humanitarian and missionary work will always be a part of my life.
Traveling is great way to meet new people and try new things. This site explores my travels.