♥ amanda's trip to europe. ♥
countries i visted.
- Great Britain: I was extremely jet lagged so I kind of forgot what was in the museums. Buckingham Palace was so incredible to see. The guards were so cool and no you can't poke them.
- France: I became sick when we visited Paris so I missed out on going to the Louvre. Luckily I was well enough to see the Eiffel tower light up at night. We visited a small town on the south side France which was the best part of France for me.
- Italy: Italy was my favorite it was beautiful, the people where extremely polite, and the hotel we stayed at was a villa on the beach. It was by far the best country on the trip.
- Switzerland: Switzerland was so peaceful, and serine. Everywhere we went I could see the Swiss Alps, which brought me back to nature. Not to mention the chocolate was amazing and the pay phones were cheap.
- Germany:Germany was another country where people were really nice. The castles in Germany were so medieval that I felt like I went back in time. I visited Dauchau the concentration camp, which touched my soul to walk the same steps where so many people were harmed.Berlin was so quaint for being such a large town; it felt so much like home that I didn't want to leave.
Bath and Body Works