All play and no work.
The people and places that keep me sane.
- Ice skating rinks. Figure skating has been my favorite
thing to do since I was 6. Ice skating feels more
natural to me than walking.
- Phi Sigma Pi. I joined Phi Sig in the fall of 2006 and it was one of the best
decisions I've ever made. I wouldn't give up the friendships I've formed for anything in the world.
- Nashville, Tennessee. It has everything I could
ever want: Country music, cowboy
boots and it snows in the winter. It's also where I want to live after graduation.
- :08, Gainesville’s country bar. It's the closest
thing I have to Nashville. Looking forward to Thursday night at :08 gets me through the week.
- My family and my hometown of Jupiter, Florida. I pretended to hate it in high school, but it's paradise. The pictures say it all.
Where to next?
Created by: Abbi MacFarlane