The Peanut Jar
Submit a Nut to the Peanut Jar
Found a site I missed? You can submit a nut to the peanut jar by filling out the form below. First, please read these rules:
- Be sure you've checked out some of the other pages of this site first.
- If you write your own site review, your entry will get posted faster than if you request that I write a review. I will also include your name as author of the review, of course.
- Review content, not design.
- Try to submit sites that express ideas most people consider extreme, for instance hate sites. Pro-censorship sites are good, too.
- The views expressed on the site must be those of the webmaster or group the site represents. It must not be a list of quotes collected by someone else.
- Your review, should you choose to write one, doesn't have to be funny. Serious, insightful analysis is welcome as well as humor.
- I will not post reviews that advocate censorship. Ridicule, yes; censorship, no. (Is that censorship? Perhaps, but it's my site, and I can do what I want.)
- Please save a copy of your review on your computer before pasting it into the form - just in case.
- Have fun!
If you cannot use this form, just paste your answers into the body of an e-mail to me. No attachments, please.
Submit a Nut