- 2.5 years at the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida. Anticipated graduation: December 2005.
- 4 years at Stanton College Preparatory High School, Jacksonville, Florida; top 10% of graduating class and International Baccalaureate Diploma recipient.
- Summer 2004: Public Relations Miami Area Intern, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., Miami Beach, Florida.
- Fall 2003: Director of Public Relations, SAT Prep, TutoringZone, Gainesville, Florida.
- Summer 2003: Recreation Coordinator, South Seas Resort, Captiva, Island.
- Summer 2002: Camp Counselor, Camp Ramah, Palmer, Massachusettes.
- Executive Vice President of the Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority, Delta Kappa Chapter at the University of Florida; Risk Management Chair 2003, Banner Chair 2002.
- Gators for Israel; Director of Communications 2003-4, Sukkot Survivor Challenge Chair 2002, Greek Liaison Fall 2002- Spring 2003, Mock Israeli Election Chair 2003. Gators for Israel Bonds; Director of State 2003-4. Hamagshimim Fellowship Director 2003-4.
- Jewish Student Union; Shabbaton Weekend Director 2004.
- Assistant Director for ‘A Taste of Gainesville: Homecoming Style.’
- Active member of Student Government, House Representative Spring 2003.
- Florida Public Relations Association member.
- Florida Defenders of the Environment contributing writer and 35th anniversary committee.
- American Israeli Political Affairs Committee Policy Conference 2003, Washington D.C.
- River Garden Gala Volunteer 1999-2003.
- Previously held many leadership positions: youth group president, youth group sub-regional vice-president, National Art Honor Society vice-president, active member of National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, and Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society.
You may contact me at email@example.com for questions or comments.