They're crazy. I love them.
Geoffrey Winmore Cornelius Bakker: my brother. THE coolest 19 year old I've ever met.
He annoys the CRAP out of me some times (and vice versa). He's a musical fiend,
very intelligent, has a unique and striking style- British soccer meets Harlem world.Tight.
- Joseph Harold Bakker: my daddy. The greatest man in the entire world.
He used to make my brother and I learn ten SAT words a day in the car on the way to school.
He's "frugal"- has some of the same clothes he had before I was born.
If it weren't for my mom, he'd still wear a bell-bottom pinstriped suit to formal events.
Tends to say words like "tight" and "trippin'" incorrectly
- Cheryl Ann Mandane Bakker: my mom. The coolest mom in the entire world.
She's more hip than I am. She still buys a lot of my clothes- Her sense of style is fierce.
She's classy, elegant, fiesty
- Bethany Elise Miller: One of my best friends. The most loyal person
in the world. We met like, the second week of my freshman year of college and it's been
FABULOUS ever since. My kids will definitely call her Aunt Bethany
- Laura Ann Thornton: Another one of my best friends. The most
non-judgemental and accepting
person in the world. We've got separate circles of friends overall
but always find time to bond
- Kathryn Emily Taylor:The funniest person I know. And she's so cool,
it's hard to believe she's almost a year YOUNGER
than me. I'd like to be like her when I grow up
- Leslie Elizabeth Teague: The most motherly non-mother I know. The
girl looks flawless and positively IMPECCABLE at all times. She dances like a ghetto superstar
- The1025coreladies, past and present:
-Lindsey "artistic fiend" Hamilton
-Kelly "tootie frutie" Siggers
-Leslie "oh my aching back" Teague
-Kristy "BBB" Breuhl (breel, not brool)
-Marisa "hypothermic bear" McAuliffe
-Laura "domestic goddess" Olsen
-Kim "spear-fishing" Taylor
-Stephanie "I will KICK you" Fischer
-My pretend BFF Tiffany "dating El Guapo" Glass
-Naomi "our families are the same" Huggins
-Caroline "chicaaago" Rudnicki-Smith
-Kathy "one-eye" Heggland
-Karen "new school I don't get a nickname yet" Petiprin
-Kelly "new school I don't get a nickname yet" Wilkes
-May "new school I don't get a nickname yet" Huang
Shameless plug again:
the1025circle: a women's minsitry at UF
Back to Top
- Nick "Yes I am" Chason: The most gentlemanly college male I know.
The other day at Applebee's
I hid under the table for kicks; I think I embarrased the crap out of him.
I'd really like him to be a
bridesmaid in my wedding.
- Josh "my dog is a dinosaur" Robertson: The most biblically knowledgeable college kid I know.
Josh has a very unique dancing style- scary. I love talking to this kid. We hit each other
and throw things at one another; we're almost literally like brother and sister
- Mike "miker hey" Rhey: Mike is the most grounded guy I know. He's witty...
I'm supposed to find him a wife- that's the only reason we're friends.
He's in law school.. yeah, he's one of those
- Debbie "flashdance" Entsminger: The most energetic person I've ever met.
She's my discipler, my mentor. She listens, prays for me, loves me- I'm so thankful for her!
- Other much-loved-folks-I-don't-see-as-often:Claire, SarahMac, Libby, Atit, the sophomore boys & Matt,
ERyan, Elisabeth Schneider, Amy, V, Andy, Reagan, Jewish Nicole, Katie J, Kwilly, Shmamber,
LoralieAdams, Katey Gammon, Erin Frick, Yerkes, Josh Varn
Home | Worldview & Identity | Links | Friends & Family | Updates
There's lots more to tell about all of these people. Drop me a line: