The Little Prince by Antione de St. Exupery
The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons
White Oleander by Janet Fitch
- Alicia Keys
- Craig David
- Michelle Branch
- "Always on Time" by Ja Rule featuring Toya
- "Ain't it Funny" by Jennifer Lopez
- "Blurry" by Puddle of Mudd
- Linkin Park
- "I always liked that best" by Cindy Thompson
- "Bring on the Rain" by Jo Dee Messina featuring Tim McGraw
- "Cowboy in me" by Tim McGraw
- "Movin' On" by Rascal Flatts
- Dirty Dancing--An oldy but goody.
- Pretty Woman--Julia Roberts is a great actress. The storyline is definitely made for girls.
- Erin Brockavich--Again, Julia Roberts ... need I say more?
- Dances With Wolves--Kevin Kostner does a fantastic job in this movie. My Dad loved it, therefore I love it.
- The Gladiator--I loved this movie. Some girls I was with almost got the smackdown when they commented, "I could be watching Brady Bunch right now."
- The Patriot--Made me feel patriotic.
- Pearl Harbor--Good Movie. Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett made it even better.
- 40 Days 40 Nights--Josh Hartnett or Hotnett??? Funny, surprising and you get to see Josh.