I was born on the beautiful island of Jamaica almost 21 years ago.
My Jamaican heritage is a huge part of who I am and something that
I take great pride in. My family and I came to the U.S. in 1989
and we've been living in the Ft. Lauderdale area since that time.
I'm the youngest of four children of which I'm the only girl.
(So you know I have issues about that right?)
Growing up with three older brothers wasn't always easy. But don't get
me wrong, it had its advantages as well. My family
- Working Out
- Sports--mainly pro football, basketball (Go Knicks!), and Tennis
- Contemporary Gospel Music and R&B
- Allan Houston's Number 1 Fan. He's a guard for the New York Knicks. Nevermind that he's
married with kids...I know. But I can dream can't I?
- Watching "Different World" reruns.
- "General Hospital". I'm not afraid to admit that I watch a soap opera. I love GH and I've been watching it for years now.
- Chinese food and anything my Mom makes.
- Rum-Raisin ice-cream.
Why Broadcasting |
My Family |
Question's or Comments? Email me at: