I have numerous hobbies and interests. The primary goal in my life is to become a
college professor. After that, I have so many things I want to do. I want to start
by editing a major magazine.
A timeline of me...
- 1981 Born May 16 in Riverside, CA.
- 1983 Moved to Syracuse, NY.
- 1994 Moved to Davie, FL.
- 1999 Graduated from Western High School.
- Started school at the University of Florida as an art photography major.
- Switched to magazine journalism fall of freshmen year.
- 2002 All of my hard work paid off when I was awarded the ASME internship.
- The future---Who knows?
You should probably know what I do for fun.
First, I am a certified scuba diver. I also collect weird
things, mainly frog trinkets from other countries. The largest contributor to my
collection is my great friend Dara who stocked up on the little green guys while on Semester
My greatest desire is to be fluent en espanol porque me gusta la lengua mucho and because they have cool
punctuation like this-¿.
And I owe it all to my family and friends...