Lodgin hostal-tourist service
San Felix-Hartman No. 213
% Maceo y San Mateo
Santiago de Cuba
Tel. (011) 53-226-651-297
Ask for: Maria Elena Ponce
1. You will drink more Tequila and "red juice" than you can contain.
2. Never shop at full price. When the salesperson gives you the price of the silver ring you like, offer him a lot less.
3. Careful with traffic, vehicles don't stop for anyone.
4. Don't scream out your hotel and room number at a club unless you want weird people calling you all week.
5. Make sure you bring TIP money, or else they won't serve you your food.
6. Some say money isn't everything in life, but in Cancun, it can get you out of anything.
7. Plan on spending lots of $$$
8. Every night is the best night. But you don't want to miss the "Foam Party."
9. The Party Package is strongly recommended. We didn't get the meal plan, and spent more $ on food than we should have, so get that too.
10. And DON'T drink the water! Or you will come back with the curse of Montezuma (the runs!). Catch the bus to Walmart in downtown and buy lots of gallons.