"Here are a few of my favorite things:"
You might notice that I have an affinity for love stories.
- The Sound of Music
- Brokedown Palace
- Love & Basketball
- Good Will Hunting
- City of Angels
I like music a lot, a fact that is evident from my collection of 200+ cds. My musical taste is not limited by genre. Below is a sample of my favorites in no particular order.
- "Signs of a Vacant Soul" - Virgos Merlot
- "Blame It On Me" - Alana Davis
- "Baduizm" - Erykah Badu
- "Razorblade Suitcase" - Bush
- "Everybody Else is Doing It So Why Can't We" - The Cranberries
- "The Globe Sessions" - Sheryl Crow
- "Brown Sugar" - D'Angelo
- "The Best of the Song Books" - Ella Fitzgerald
- "Garbage" - Garbage
- "Feeling Strangely Fine" - Semisonic
- "Donde Estan Los Ladrones" - Shakira
- "Core" - Stone Temple Pilots
- Maya Angleou
- bell hooks
- Alice Walker
- Ayn Rand
The original sources of the following quotes are unknown. I found them on a picture entitled "A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words." I counted and there were a thousand words in the picture.
- If God had meant for people to go nude they would have been born that way.
- It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
- It is difficult to see the picture when you are inside the frame.