How To Make Vegetarian Stir Fry:
- fresh brocoli, zuchini and squash
- one package of saffron rice
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- fresh ginger
- soy sauce
Return to hobbies
- Step one- Rinse and chop brocoli, zuchini
and squash into bite-size pieces.
- Step two- Mix two tablespoons of oilive
oil, three tablespoons of chopped ginger, two tablespoons
of chopped garlic and five tablespoons of soy sauce to a
warm skillet or pan 9keep heat on low to simmer this
- Step three- Prepare the yellow-saffron rice
as directed on the packaging.
- Step four- Steam all vegetables.
- Step five- When all ingrediants are prepared
to your liking, turm off the stove and mix everything together.