How To Plant a Flower Bed:
Return to hobbies
- Step one- prepare the area marked for your
flower bed by digging up any grass or roots and adding
fertilizer. (wait a couple of days before going to step
- Step two- Remove baby plants from their
packages and organize them by size-the tallest in the back
and shortest in front. Then seperate the roots a little at
the bottom of each baby plant.
- Step three- Dig holes twice the diameter of
the plant's every six inches in the prepared soil bed. Place
one plant in each hole.
- Step four- Lightly water each plant and then
fill in the extra space with more soil. (Make sure your plants
are snug, but comfortable-the soil does not need to be pacled
- Step five- Make sure to water your flower bed
according to the plants' needs and keep weeds out of the soil.
(Some plants make need to be pruned or trimmed as well!)