How To Make Hanging Baskets:
Return to hobbies
- Step one- Soak peay moss in a bucket of water until it
- Step two- Line the inside of the metal basket with the
- Step three- fill the lined basket 75 percent with potting
soil of choice.
- Step four- rRemove the baby plants from their containers
and slightly seperate the roots at the bottom.
- Step five- Make holes in the peat moss about 6 inches
apart all the way around the outside of the basket and
fill these holes with one plant each.
- Step six- plant two baby plants in the top of the basket.
- Step seven- Hang the basket in the amount of sun required
for the plant you chose and lightly water.