"Mouse"laneous tips to make the most of your Trip
- Take the Tours
- See the Parades-rides will stay the same for many years, but the parades change more frequently
- Get those water mister bottles
- Do a character breakfast or dinner-the interaction is unforgettable!
- Tell Guest Services and your WDW hotel if it is your child's birthday-they'll receive extra special treatment from Cast Members and Characters
- Look for Hidden Mickeys
- Wear a Hat-but take it off if you are warned
- If you drop an ice cream or spill your popcorn-ask for a replacement
- Ask Cast Members to take your pictures-that way everyone can be in them!
- Play games while you wait in line:
See if you can find cast members from all 50 states-- note other countries also!!
See who can name the most Disney movies, Disney Songs, Disney Characters, Rides, etc.
Ask Cast Members for the story behind their attraction, restaurant, or hotel
- Eat at least one Mickey Ears Ice Cream Bar. They are the greatest things on the planet.
- If you're going to spend the money and eat out- make it someplace you can't go at home
- If people start getting grumpy, take a deep breath, look around and realize: You are at WDW-the happiest place on Earth-take advantage because you won't be there forever!!
- If a Cast Member goes above and beyond-tell Guest Services-chances are you'll never forget them and they'll never forget you!!
- If you have a concern-express it nicely-you attract more flies with honey.
- Foresee possible conflicts with children of different ages who are interested in and/or are able to ride different rides.
Top of Tips