When going to a Bucs game, there are a few steps that need to be taken in order to ensure an enjoyable experience.
- Getting to Raymond James early is a must, if only so that optimal parking can be found.
- Make sure that there is hard cash on hand, since paying for parking will be easiest that way, and leftover money can be used to purchase concessions. Pack a paper bag as well.
- Should you get lost looking for your seat once inside the stadium, a fan might be able to point you to your destination.
- Once at your seat with concessions, cheer for your team! Cheer cheer cheer!
- Lastly, if you're a Bucs fans and are unsatisfied with the on-field product, there is only one thing to do; take out your paper bag and jeer the team that has disappointed you so.
With these tips, it is my hope that you can go to RJS someday and watch the Bucs (or your collegiate team of choice, as RJS also hosts the Outback Bowl) pull out a victory in an exciting game.