I have several published articles both in print and online. Here are some samples of my work.
HOME:Living in the Heart of Florida Magazine
As an intern for HOME: Living in the Heart of North Florida Magazine, I write articles and profile stories for the bi-monthly publication that appears both in print and online. In the October/ November 2012 issue of the magazine, I wrote two articles:
- North Florida Regional Healthcare presents Medical Marvels: Dr. Mary Lynn Ayers - appeared on page 54
- Santa Fe College: Recognized for Excellence - appeared on pages 66 and 67
The articles will be available temporarily on the HOME Magazine website under the Virtual Magazine section.
The Independent Florida Alligator
My position as a stringer writer for the Independent Florida Alligator, a daily newspaper written for students at the University of Florida, required me to write assigned and pitched stories. I wrote the following articles:
- About 200 turned away at gyms due to computer issue, appeared on pg. 1
- Biblical Temple to be built on North Lawn
- UF College Republicans favor Mitt Romney appeared only online
The Odyssey:University of Florida
My position as a part-time writer for The Odyssey: University of Florida, a bi-weekly paper written for the Greek Community and the student community at the University of Florida, requires me to write both assigned articles and pitched stories. In the September 6 edition, I wrote an article appearing both in print and online: