A Few Tips for a Trip to the Dominican Republic
- Do some research and narrow down the activities and places you would like to visit. That way you can make the most of your time there.
- Watch where you leave your belongings. Do not leave your things unattended in public areas. Theft and robberies are not a rare occurrence.
- Dont forget to change your money. The curency there is Pesos which is about 31 pesos to every 1 U.S. Dollar.
- The sun is very strong there. Be sure to bring plenty of sunblock to protect your skin.
- Most importantly have fun. There are tons of activites to do there from visiting the beachs, to hiking mountains, to one of a kind stores. With such a wide variety of activities available you are bound to find something you will you enjoy there.