In the 1920's Pine Lake Golf Club, one of the original golf courses in northern Michigan, opened atop a hill overlooking Lake Charlevoix. It remained open under that name until the 1970s when Leon Stadt re-opened the course with a new name, and a new staff.
Ye Nyne Olde Holles was the name, and the staff was his family, who he moved from Grand Rapids, Michigan, to Boyne City. Leon and his wife Wendy ran the course with the help of their three children. For a short time, the family even lived in the 1876 farmhouse that has been preserved as a clubhouse.
Today, Leon and his son Brandon run the course together, and with a small staff, the family atmosphere still prevails.
Services . Restaurant . Staff . Contact Us
Web-Site created by Jenna Hodgkiss